EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SPA AS THE TEMPERATURE DROPS While it may seem counterintuitive to go outside and get in a body of water in the middle of winter, a hot tub in freezing temperatures can actually be a rewarding and relaxing treat! But...
Zero Clearance Fireplace 37″ x 25″ Total Reface Minimalist Fireplace Doors
A complete reface covers the exiting zero clearance fireplace, including louvre and surround. The result will be a complete make-over that suits your taste and fits your fireplace perfectly. Magnetic mounting system allows the frame to attach firmly, covering the entire face of your fireplace. It’s easy to measure and easy to install with no tools required. Best of all, ReFace doors eliminate drafts common with manufactured fireplaces and reduce up to 90% of the heat loss going up the chimney. This overstock door features a natural iron powdercoat finish, dual minimalist mesh louvres, trackless bifold doors, and no mesh curtain.
This door is designed for prefab or factory built fireplaces with a 35″ wide x 12″ tall firebox and with total coverage of 37″ wide x 25″ tall with 3.5″ louvre on top and bottom. Note that this overstock item is final sale and may show signs of wear or storage. See shipping page for details. These doors were either returned from an installation due to incorrect size or color or were former display models.
|Dimensions||37 × 25 in|
📃 Manufacturer Warranty 🧰 Quick & Easy Setup 🧤 White Glove Available 🧡 Featured Buy 🔧 Made in USA
An American Tradition
“From our founding to the present, Thermo-Rite has been a market pacesetter.”
Akron Crafted from Start to Finish
“Every Thermo-Rite product, without exception, is made in the U.S.A. Since 1942, the name Thermo-Rite has stood for elegance, quality and superior craftsmanship in glass fireplace enclosures.”
Expert Craftsmanship from Stock to Custom
“Thermo-Rite makes glass fireplace enclosures… exclusively. This single product focus enables us to offer quality fireplace enclosures… priced competitively…with on-time delivery… and, most importantly, service after-the-sale.Another guiding principle that sets Thermo-Rite apart is its uncompromising commitment to quality materials and precision manufacturing.”
Step 1: Do I need a Masonry or Prefab Fireplace Door?
- Require an external chimney for smoke to escape and often allow outside air to enter the home.
- A closed fireplace door can eliminate up to 90% of the cold air drafts from a masonry chimney.
- To Identify: Look for a brick or stone fireplace that is combined with a working chimney with a square or rectangular damper. Take care that it is not faux brick over metal, which would indicate a ZC box.
- Also referred to as prefab, manufactured or factory-built.
- ZC fireplaces are prebuilt metal boxes with refractory faux bricks inside framed into the structure of the house.
- ZC fireboxes have specific regulations for the doors that can be used with them, as all parts are tested for compliance and safety in the factory where the box is assembled.
- To Identify: Look for a metal box around the brick insert, metal louvres above and below where the actual firebox ends, a round damper or round chimney cap, and/or a metal plate just inside the box that gives make and model information.
- Rising in popularity in recent years, a Direct Vent fireplace is a closed off unit closer to an appliance than a traditional fireplace opening.
- Direct Vent fireplaces are highly efficient, but can have limited options for faces and doors due to the nature of their construction. You can, however, apply a specific type of magnetic reface to this type of fireplace as well. If you identify this is the type of fireplace you have in your home and are interested in changing the appearance, see the “Custom Door Options” section below.
- To Identify: Look for a manufactured metal fireplace box that features a sealed glass panel that does not open, separating you from the fire. The glass may be covered with a protective mesh screen that also does not open.
Step 2: How to Measure for your Door:
- Overlap Fit is when the enclosure doors are larger than the opening of the fireplace. Measure the width of the opening at the top and again at the bottom. See the Figure below:
- Because of the thickness of the frame, many overlap doors allow for a certain tolerance in the range of sizes that they will cover. That is why you will see Minimum and Maximum dimensions for both width and height on overlap door listings.
- The closer your opening is to the minimum dimensions, the more frame will overlap the brick or stone, etc., to the sides and/or top of the fireplace opening. The closer it is to the maximum dimensions, the less the frame will overlap the sides and/or top.
Prefab (Inside Fit)
- Look for the model number inside the firebox. Zero Clearance factory built fireplaces will have doors designed specifically to fit that model.
- To find the model number, look for a metal tag or plate usually located on the sides of the box just inside the opening, or on the top left or right front of the box directly behind any mesh screen or doors. On some models, the plate may be located on the bottom of the box underneath a two piece faux brick panel. The model number is typically a combination of two or three letters and two numbers referring to the width of the fireplace.
- See the image for additional reference:
- A ZC Reface is designed to cover the entire prefab firebox, including louvre and metal surrounds. This allows for a more complete transformation of the fireplace without an expensive tear out or insert conversion.
- To measure for the reface, you need both the dimensions of the firebox opening and also the height of louvre on top and bottom of the firebox.
- Some prefab models have an extended surround above the firebox and some of our in stock refaces are designed to cover this as well, with additional space above the door opening.
- See the image for more details:
Step 3: Mounting Directions and Guide:
For complete mounting instructions, see the attachment linked on the “Installation Instructions” button above.
Custom Orders Available!
In partnership with Stoll Industries, we are able to create a custom door for your fireplace and ship it directly to your home. Get started exploring some features and options in the chart below, then fill out our contact form for custom orders or visit the Stoll Visualizer to continue crafting your ideal door!
|Style||Design||Original||Bar Iron||Inset||Hammered||Old World||Industrial||Manhattan||ThinLine||Nolita||ZeroClearance||DirectVent|
|Plated and Overlay||n/a||n/a|
|Hardware||Handles||Hidden or Knob on Thinline:|
|Contact for Custom Orders||Visualize and Build your Perfect Door|
LEAD TIME: IN STOCK AND SHIPPED WITHIN 48 HOURS. OVERSTOCK ITEM, MAY SHOW SIGNS OF AGE OR STORAGE. PLEASE SEE THE SHIPPING PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CLEARANCE ITEMS.
Note: We do our best to present all information available as accurately and completely as possible. But this information should be considered as reference only. If discrepancies arise between the information on this site and the information supplied by the manufacturer in the manual, instructions, or on packaging, always take the manufacturer’s recommendation. Most products have links directly to the information supplied by the manufacturer as available. Sizes provided are within the manufacturer tolerance and may vary by fractions of an inch on the final product. Colors are representative and may vary based on lighting, viewing conditions, and monitor.