EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SPA AS THE TEMPERATURE DROPS While it may seem counterintuitive to go outside and get in a body of water in the middle of winter, a hot tub in freezing temperatures can actually be a rewarding and relaxing treat! But...
The unique formula of Hot Tub Serum takes all the guess work out of spa maintenance as the only EPA certified Secondary Sanitizer for Hot Tubs on the market. In one simple step once a week, you can:
- A weekly minimum dose helps maintain cleaner plumbing and jet infrastructure.
- 1 ounce per 100 gallons weekly (easy, effective, and cost efficient)
- Aids in the prevention and re-occurrence of biofilm slime formations inside plumbing.
- Super clarifies your water to HD standards.
- EPA registered as an effective algae-cide and bio-cide that effectively reduces bacteria formation
- Extends cover life as anti-bacterial formulation eliminates mold and other waterborne bacteria.
- Water looks, smells, and feels better since the SERUM Maintenance is on duty 24/7.
- SERUM Total Maintenance is a powerful pH buffer, reducing fluctuations that cause water maintenance issues.
📃 Manufacturer Warranty 🧡 Featured Buy 🔧 Made in USA
See it in Action:
Achieve a clean, clear, and safe hot tub with the hot tub SERUM Total Clean WaterCare System.
Why do we love it? The Place’s own staff share their experiences with SERUM!
Hot Tub Serum Total Maintenance must be added weekly to maintain optimum water clarity and aid in the ongoing maintenance to mitigate the build-up that can accumulate inside the hot tub plumbing infrastructure.
- Add 1 fl. oz. per 100 gallons every 7 days. Try to add on the same day every week.
- On weeks with low usage or if excess foaming regularly occurs after dosing with SERUM, reduce the dosage accordingly. Small amounts of foaming after application is normal and indicated the SERUM is working as it should.
- Always balance your hot tub water to industry standard levels. Be sure to maintain proper primary sanitizer levels (chlorine or bromine).
Hot Tub Serum Total Cleanse should be used once every 4-6 months to purge and cleanse your hot tub, prior to your weekly applications of Hot Tub Serum Total Maintenance.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
This product contains ingredients that may cause skin, eye and/or respiratory irritation. Direct eye contact may cause burning and irritation. Ingestion may cause gastrointestinal irritation. Exposure to mist/vapor may cause respiratory irritation. See full safety and first aid instructions on package. Always follow all directions and safety instructions. Rinse empty package thoroughly before recycling or discarding in trash. Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill the container.
|Granular Chlorine||Bromine Tabs||Frog(R) @Ease|
|See All Care Boxes|
Lead Time: In Stock and Shipped within 48 hours
Note: We do our best to present all information available as accurately and completely as possible. But this information should be considered as reference only. If discrepancies arise between the information on this site and the information supplied by the manufacturer in the manual, instructions, or on packaging, always take the manufacturer’s recommendation. Most products have links directly to the information supplied by the manufacturer as available. Sizes provided are within the manufacturer tolerance and may vary by fractions of an inch on the final product. Colors are representative and may vary based on lighting, viewing conditions, and monitor.